- Business strategy
LinkedIn Learning's self-paced courses are taught by industry experts so you can learn relevant and applicable skills that you can show off during the interview process, then on-the-job.
You can learn core concepts and skills necessary in today's selling environment - from negotiation and closing strategies to selling with authenticity. Recognize that selling is a partnership. Develop your sales skills, people skills, and ability to create emotional engagement and earn the trust of others.
- Learn how you can be a trusted partner in the sales process.
- Identify negotiation and closing strategies that suit you.
- Develop and hone your interpersonal, or "soft," skills.
Learning path details:
- Top in-demand skills: Negotiation, CRM, new business development, B2B, storytelling, social media
- Learning paths are organized sequentially to take you step-by-step through each skill area
- 7h 34m of content
- 8 items of learning content