- Business strategy
- Product access
With this course you will learn the methods that IDEO.org designers use to quickly bring ideas to life with prototypes, test those ideas in the field, and collect feedback and arrive at solutions that meet the needs of the people you’re designing for. We recommend that you take Introduction to Human-Centred Design before enrolling in this course.
Learn How To:
- Turn your idea into a tangible product or service in a low-cost, risk-averse way
- Gain valuable feedback from the people you’re designing for and incorporate it into new iterations
- Refine a concept using the cycle of prototyping, feedback, and iteration
- Experiment to prototype products, services, interactions, and environments
- Take your learning from our Introduction to Human-Centred Design course to the next level
This course is free and 5-weeks long. The next edition starts on March 16, 2021.
Acumen Academy is the World’s School for Social Change. Its mission is to unleash a new generation of social innovators and leaders with the character and competence to build a more just, inclusive and sustainable world. Since 2006, it has offered 39 online courses offering tools to build social businesses and a better world, with over 1 million sign-ups from 193 different countries.