- Finance & Getting Investor Ready
- Skills Development
Become a Financial Analyst.
A financial analyst evaluates current and historical economic and business data to identify trends that influence business decisions. Gain the skills that make a successful financial analyst, including understanding financial statements, working with economic data, and analytical analysis skills.
- Make business recommendations on investments.
- Read and interpret financial statements.
- Perform basic analysis of financial data.
LinkedIn Learning's self-paced courses are taught by industry experts so you can learn relevant and applicable skills that you can show off during the interview process, then on-the-job.
Learning path details:
- Top in-demand skills: Financial analysis, risk management, accounting, analytical skills, data analysis
- Learning paths are organized sequentially to take you step-by-step through each skill area
- 17h 10m of content
- 10 items of learning content