- Digital Transformation
- Finance & Getting Investor Ready
- General Business Support
- Getting Corporate Ready
- Leadership & Coaching
- Sales & Marketing
- Skills Development
- Strategic Support
- Supply Chain
EY professionals provide hands-on or virtual services and support to help impact enterprises respond to COVID-19 and improve their business resilience, productivity and capacity to scale sustainably. These not-for-profit projects range in duration from a few weeks to several months, typically up to 12 weeks. More than 500 projects with impact enterprises have been completed in over 60 countries, focused on scaling and promoting off-grid renewable energy, clean water and sanitation, sustainable products, gender equality and other missions aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
EY services available on a not-for-profit basis include:
- COVID-19 enterprise resilience rapid assessment
- Business model design and unit economics improvement
- Working capital improvement
- Enterprise strategy, operating model design and implementation
- Business planning and investment readiness support
- Supply chain and operations strategy, process and technology improvement
- Finance strategy, process and technology set up and improvement
- Transfer pricing process and policy improvement
- HR strategy, performance management and change management support
- IT strategy, selection and implementation and analytics improvement
Learn more about these services and apply for support via the link below.
This is one of many ways that EY teams extend the value of EY knowledge to support impact entrepreneurs through EY Ripples – a global program that aims to positively impact the lives of one billion people by 2030.