- Business strategy
Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
Use your analytical and tactical skills to help grow and develop new opportunities for businesses as a digital marketing specialist. From marketing plans and content strategy to SEO and analytics, this path guides you through the best practices and principles of digital marketing.
- Explore marketing channels like social media and email.
- Practice with hands-on training in Google Analytics and Ads.
- Design marketing materials using the Adobe suite.
LinkedIn Learning's self-paced courses are taught by industry experts so you can learn relevant and applicable skills that you can show off during the interview process, then on-the-job.
Learning path details:
- Top in-demand skills: Social media, content strategy, SEO, marketing channels; Google Analytics, Google Ads
- Learning paths are organized sequentially to take you step-by-step through each skill area
- 23h 30m of content
- 11 items of learning content