- Strategic Support
This project-based course will explore the connection between environmental conservation and poverty reduction. Learn how to develop entrepreneurial solutions for challenges where the environment and livelihoods are sometimes at odds -- like deforestation, overfishing, waste management, and agriculture.
Learn How To:
- Tackle environmental challenges with concepts like systems thinking, circular design, behavior change, and natural capital
- Create a culture of collaboration between social entrepreneurs and conservation organizations
- Design products and services that contribute to a circular economy
- Change behaviour in order to conserve biodiversity
- Make the case for investing in environmental conservation with lessons from the natural capital movement
This course is free and 6-weeks long. The next edition starts on July 6, 2021
Acumen Academy is the World’s School for Social Change. Its mission is to unleash a new generation of social innovators and leaders with the character and competence to build a more just, inclusive and sustainable world. Since 2006, it has offered 39 online courses offering tools to build social businesses and a better world, with over 1 million sign-ups from 193 different countries.