- Digital Transformation
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Skills Development
Become a Data Analyst.
Data analysts examine information using data analysis tools and help their teams develop insights and business strategies. You’ll need skills in math, statistics, communications, and working with tools designed to do data analytics and data visualization. Explore this high-demand career.
- Learn the technical skills for data analyst career paths.
- Develop your competencies in high-demand analysis tools.
- Build communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
LinkedIn Learning's self-paced courses are taught by industry experts so you can learn relevant and applicable skills that you can show off during the interview process, then on-the-job.
Learning path details:
- Top in-demand skills: Data analysis, analytics, visualization; Microsoft Excel, SQL, BI, Tableau
- Learning paths are organized sequentially to take you step-by-step through each skill area
- 23h 37m of content
- 7 items of learning content